magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, October 7, 2007

TV

I love this time of year for all of the new TV. When I'm having a tough or long day, I look forward to vegging in front of some new tv and this season has brought me a couple of new choices. Prison Break is still keeping my interest, although I don't have high hopes past this season. I enjoy Heroes, but George isn't into it, so that's hard to watch. We love How I met Your Mother, but we tend to catch it in reruns since it's against Prison Break. House, SVU, and Law and ORder are shows that I always enjoy, but I could catch in reruns if they're against something else. The 10pm time for L&O and SVU is a problem too!

Wednesday now rocks...3 full hours of good tv! Pushing Daisies is a great new show, followed by Bionic Woman and then Dirty Sexy Money. I so hope all of these shows make it!

Thursday is once again must-see with 30 Rock, The Office, and ER. Throw in Madmen and it's a fantastic night!

OK-clearly I watch too much tv, but really most of it is seen in bits and pieces throughout the week since it's a challenge for me to stay conscious past 9:30!

And this doesn't include my daytime shows, but they are pretty Disney-centric....Wiggles, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, House of Mouse, Lilo & Stitch......

No comments: