magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My cutie patootie!

So we finally are getting some chilly weather and ANya can wear the clothes daddy bought her for school. In addition, she decided last night to put her hair in pigtails for bed and she kept them in for school today! Here's our adorable little (?) girl:
Sorry about the graininess- I'm still learning my new camera and I'm bummed myself! EVERYWHERE we went today, she got comment upon comment about how great she looked. I think it helped because she had a perfect day- zero timeouts, hardly any reprimands at all! She behaved like an angel- woohoo!!! Of course, she still hasn't gone to bed, but how bad can that be (insert sarcasm here, of course!)

We have our first school project next week!!! Anya, by virtue of having the only first name starting with "A", is the first "Star of the Week". THis means that we have to put together a poster collage with pics of her favorite things- family, etc. I'm excited to do it, but I think it'll be tough to find and print out the pics she wants. I bought some posterboard today and some neato glitter construction paper to matte the pics. Hopefully daddy will add his creative instincts since mommy is lacking in the artistic field!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Christine, she is adorable! What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up she's looking these days...time just flies by, doesn't it?