magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Could it be???

I know better than to count on ANYTHING and also not to push things, but I think Baz might be starting to potty train!! We've always thought that he'd be easier since he's never liked a wet or dirty dipe (unlike his sister who refused to stop whatever she was doing to be changed) and sometimes he even waits to have a clean diaper to poop. Well, lately he's tried sitting on Anya's potty chair and syang "poop", but when I take his diaper off, nothing happens.

Yesterday as I was getting him into the tub, he asked to sit on the potty so I put him on and guess what happened.....he PEED!!! Anya and I started yelling and screaming so much- he didn't know what to do. He did get a super-proud grin on his face and clearly knew he had done something good. He asked to go in the tub then and a couple of times he asked to sit on the potty and peed a little each time. I tried a couple of times during the day today with no results, but this evening he did the same as last night.

We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!

No comments: