magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Crab bisque....

So I made my very first ever batch of crab soup for Anya today- it was less than appealing to me and Anya really didn't take to it, but I'll try again. I wasn't able to find "fish stock", so I settled on clam base and it came out pretty fishy. Next time I'll use chicken stock and I think it'll be fine.

Thanks to George and Maureen, I enjoyed a lovely massage today. This therapist was very nice and friendly, but not nearly as aggressive as the ones I've had before so I don't think I'll go back to her, but it was fantastic to just lay back with my neck and knees supported and R-E-L-A-X.

Baz is still waking up several times a night, so I feel like a zombie, but this has to end sometime, right? Anya did eventually start sleeping through...he's gotta follow he path soon!

I just realized that we made it through the week from hell.....an extra swimming lesson, long days/nights for George, rearranged office hours for field trip, pediatrician appt (5 shots total between the kids), rescheduled day due to postponed field trip, and Sat with babysitter (who happened to be sick so her wonderful mom filled in!!!!). Go team!!! I'm so looking forward to my parents' visit this week and George and Maureen coming home.

No comments: