magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Remote found

So we had the cablevision tech here yesterday to fix our On Demand, which he easily did. I mention this because shortly after left was the last time I remember using the remote. I put new batteries in it and put on Yo Gabba Gabba's (or Yo Gumma Gumma as Anya says it) Halloween special. We went back to our daily routine (or lack thereof) and I didn't even think of that remote since we usually use the Tivo one. I only needed the cable one for On Demand. Well, the reason we even called cablevision was so George could watch wrestling on demand and now that it was fixed, he wanted to watch it. We spent a short time looking for it last night with no luck. After our T or Ting debacle today, we spent quite a while looking this afternoon. We managed to get several trouble areas in our house organized, but no remote.

So we finally realized we had to do what neither of us wanted, but had to do....tackle the garbage. It paid off.... Baz LOVES putting things in the garbage and apparently he must have put the remote in, too. Luckily, it was in the second bag we checked and we didn't really get too dirty! Mission COMPLETION!!!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yo Gabba Gabba, huh? Isn't that the WEIRDEST show? Caroline and Bryce LOVE it. I think it looks like something we would have watched in the late 70's/early 80's. The guy looks like Andre 3000 too. Jason and I saw it for the first time and were like "WTH is this????"

Christine said...

Yep- totally reminds me of HR Puffenstuff!