magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Anya's future

As we were driving home today Anya started telling me about what life will be like when she has her family. She has meltdowns if/when we talk about her growing up and living on her own, so I let her think she'll want to live with us forever. Today, her plan was to build an addition on to our current house, and she'd "let" George and I live there with her. And her 6 kids!!! She went on to describe her train-car type of van that would have to be "very big" so she'd have room for all of her carseats to keep her kids safe!

When I asked her what her kids' names would be, she responded "Wouldn't they just know what their names are?" When I informed her that it would be her (and the daddy's) responsbility to come up with names, she decided to let me help her with that one. And I've already been volunteered for babysitting...we all know she's going to be a dentist, so she'll need help with these kids. She didn't have to think at ALL about who would watch her kids when she works. She yelled and pointed at me "YOU". Well, as long as I can give them back to her at the end of the day, I think I could handle 6 grandkids!

No comments: