magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time to myself???

After rearranging my entire week (moving my Thurs afternoon patients to Wed morning) so I could take Anya to her field trip, it was postponed until Tues because of the weather. Ugh....irritating, but the upside was that after seeing the patients for Tues today, I was still finished about an hour and a half before Anya was due to get out of school. Ummmm...ok,
what to do with that time? I can't remember the last time I had a chunk of time without kids OR work- it was weird! I got myself a nice big pumpkin latte and headed to Michael's. After buying the supplies for Anya;s project, I headed over to the car wash. Oh, our van was soooooo happy! They did a great job- of course, I looked like an idiot getting the car washed as the raindrops started falling, but it's been MONTHS and it's still better than not doing it at all.

Colleen met me at the school with Baz who really loves going to pick Anya up. He chants "Anya....school.....Anya....school" over and over and over. They both start playing in the playroom across from her room and it's getting harder and harder to get them out of the school. He starts going boneless to escape my grip and she starts asking me to pick her up.

No comments: