magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Wiggles

George, Maureen and I took the kids to see the Wiggles today and we all had a fantastic time. The show was great- a lot of fun for the adults as well as the kids! The Wiggles seemed to really enjoy what they were doing and appeared to have fun with their performance. They included the audience as much as possible. Anya didn't get up and dance, but was happy to sit on a lap or in her seat and follow along. Baz was entranced from the moment we arrived and they were showing video clips on the big screens. He went nuts for the ducks and Wags and kept getting up and down from his seat to dance and point. I was worried that he'd get bored and make this a difficult experience, but he loved every moment. Hopefully that carries over to Disney as he approaches the terrible two's! Dinner afterward was a little more challenging....both kids were wired from the show and had no interest in eating or sitting still, so the 3 grownups took turns entertaining them as the others ate (thanks Maureen!) and it turned out OK. I'm really hoping that they sleep tonight- I've got a really sore throat and they were up 78907689763786 times last night so I could use some rest! I'll add more tomorrow if I can- gotta rest now.

2 comments:

Erika said...

How was Sam vs. Greg? I still miss Greg so much!

Christine said...

I tried to remain impartial, but I definitely think Greg would have been better than Sam. Sam was good and all-, but he just didn't fit in as well. He also had a bit of a gut (clearly hasn't been a Wiggle as long as the other guys!) Everyone was very nice and welcoming to him, though- that was nice.