magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

Mickey, here we come!!!!

So my 180 advance dining reservation window started yesterday and I missed it!!! Thankfully, I got my ass in gear and made a rough outline of our itinerary and made some ressies tonight- woohoo!!!! We've got breaky with Lilo and Stitch at the Poly, dinner at the Liberty Town Tavern (fingers crossed that Disney doesn't cancel Spectro on Tues like they did last year- that threw a serious wrench in my plans!), breaky with the PLayhouse Disney characters, and the Fantasmic dinner package (getting situated for the show last year was a royal PITA, so we're set for this year!!!). Now I just have to figure out if/when we need ressies for EPCOT (probably the Garden Grill- I've heard good things...or maybe the Coral Reef Cafe) and Animal Kingdom. I don't think we'll spend much time at either of those places-half a day to see some attractions and get some pics/autographs, but if we need to eat, I'd rather do it well and stress-free....it's no fun to have hungry kiddoes at busy eatin' hours. Thank goodness for Tour Guide Mike- he's my hero!!!

If any of the trip members have any input, please let me know- none of these ressies are set in stone and I can change them, but with our group size, we should make any adjustments ASAP. I aim to please and want this to be fun for all....we did find that it's much easier to plan meals in advance rather than grab something on the run, so this is what I'm trying to do.

Keep your fingers crossed for us tonight....Baz went down great, but has already woken up once and was inconsolable for close to a half hour. Not sure why- he didn't want to eat or drink, didn't want ice or Orajel, didn't want to stand OR be held (that was interesting, but a good ab workout!), etc, etc....eventually he just stopped crying and put his head on my shoulder, but until that time it sucked! Hopefully, it was a one time thing and I can sleep until 6:20 tomorow!

1 comment:

Erika said...

C, how many people are going on this trip? It sounds like such a fun time you've got planned. I have such fond memories of going to the Polynesian resort as a kid for some Minnie Mouse Luau. I was getting excited just reading your post.

Who is tourguide Mike?