magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

This is what I walked into after leaving them alone for a few minutes. Anya wanted to read that book to Baz, but just "had" to give him a bug hug first. And for once, he was happy to oblige. Not that he isn't affectionate- he most definitely is- but it's not a prolonged hug where he is held captive. I think he was proud of his newfound ability to say "cheese" so he kept saying it over and over and over.... He also came out with "Einstein" today..guess what show he loves watching now?

We had to make a trip to Dada's today so mommy could do a little work. To coerce him into the carseat, I asked Baz if he wanted to see Dada. This prompted a 10 minute long chant of "dada, dada dada dada dada dada". I think he likes Dada :)

Anya had a good day today...no TO's and only a couple of threats of it (LOL). She is refusing to give up her little training potty in the family room, and today she decided she needed a footrest so she pulled over the little car toy to prop her legs on. I agree with her that it's a long hike to the bathroom when you're watching something interesting, but it's about time that she use the regular toilet all the time and prevent Baz from dumping the contents!

For those interested, I added some info to the Disney blog...changed and booked some ressies.

1 comment:

Erika said...

AWW! That is a PRECIOUS picture!

Oy, I outlawed the potty seat in our house long ago b/c the thought of cleaning that thing out makes me want to vomit. I even hid the cup that goes under it and once when my sister was here, Caroline didn't tell her it need the cup and she peed into the actual potty. Now that was disgusting to clean out. My sister couldn't figure out why they would make a potty so hard to dump out.