magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Stethoscope

Sebastian has been doing the squirmy diaper change routine for a while now, but I just discovered a fabulous trick...listening to his heart!! Thanks to his SVT episode, his heart has gotten lots of attention and he's learned exactly what to do when a scope is brought to his chest. I've kept my own stethoscope in his room ever since his episode, but don't use it all the time- less and less frequently as time passes. DUring his squirming, he has discovered this wonderful toy and often hands it to me so I can check him out. The wonderful part is that as soon as the earpieces are in my ears, the struggling stops!!!! WAHOO!!! So for the time being, diaper changes by me are made at the changing table while listening to Baz's heartbeat!

No comments: