magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Meri!!!






Today we celebrated Aunt Meri's birthday- the actual day is tomorrow, in case anyone is wondering. We had a wonderful brunch at Nana and Dada's house, although I think the kids ate a solid diet of breakfast meats (and cake for Anya). They went a little wacko for a bit and we all ran around like lunatics (George and the kids and I, that is) and had a lot of laughs. Baz picked up on Aunt Meri's name right away and spent a lot of time following her around and saying her name. He even said the whole phrase "I love you" to her, too....so far I've only heard "I love" so this is his first 3 word phrase- go Baz!!!!

Anya was intent on wearing her Build a bear Jasmine's slippers today...how they fit on her feet, I really don't know, but they are only made of cloth so they won't last long if she keeps wearing them! I remembered to take along some sandals, so we were able to take a walk around the neighborhood which really helped to tire her out.

The kids really enjoyed playing with the ribbons that Nana has for them.....Baz giggled so hard and stuck wth this activty for so long....here's the video Nana took:

No comments: