magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been tagged......

And true to my rule-following self, I have to respond....a little about me:
Jobs I've had:
Dietary aide in a nursing home
Cafeteria worker (college)
Writing tutor
College bookstore
Telemarketer (some for college fundraising, but a month or two as an ACTUAL telemarketer...ugh)
Lifeguard in a waterpark (probably the most fun job)
Cashier in a Dollar General (also college, another sucky job)
One day for PennPIRG- I was one of "those" who left after we found out how horrible a job it was!
Front desk clerk (podiatry school)
Transcriptionist/Coordinator of Note Service (podiatry school)
Podiatrist


Movies I never get sick of:
The Sound of Music
Billy Madison
The Brady Bunch Movies
Moulin Rouge
Shaun of the Dead
Big Daddy
Grease
Indiana Jones

Places I've called home:

Greensburg, PA
Lewisburg, PA
Philadelphia, PA
Mamaroneck, NY
Yonkers, NY
Holbrook, NY
Coram, NY

Favorite TV Shows:
The Office
Veronica Mars (RIP)
Arrested Development (RIP)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (RIP)
Alias (RIP)
Ali G
Amazing Race (although my interest is waning)
Gilmore Girls (RIP)
Lost
Simpsons
Studio 60 (RIP)
Twin Peaks (RIP)
West Wing (RIP)
Law & Order (orig and SVU)
Note the large number of RIP's....what are we gonna watch this fall?????

Favorite Vacation Spots:
Lake Buena Vista, FL
No other faves...I'm hoping to develop some as the kids get older and George and I approach retirement!

Favorite Websites:
www.connectedmoms.com
www.disboards.com
www.tourguidemike.com

Places I'd rather be:
Right now I'm sitting on the couch with George and the kids are asleep (and I'm not)...this is as good as it gets!!!
Duh....of course, I'd rather be in Disney!
Perhaps laying prone on a massage table....

Now, I'm tagging:
Kristen ..Since I don't have any other friends who blog (who aren't already tagged by Erika!)

No comments: