magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Glitter

Thanks to Grandma, Anya has a bottle of "pixie dust" that has been used sparingly for the past few months. Yesterday, George and I were in the kitchen and family room with Baz when we noticed that Anya had been playing in her room too quietly for too long. As I went to check on her, she came running down the hall to show me what she had done. Naked except for her tights, she was COVERED in glitter from head to toe! She took the bottle and shook it vigorously over her head.....the glitter went from there to her face (and eyes) and then she smeared it over her chest and arms. It was a solid skin of glitter!!! Of course, this was about a half hour before we were supposed to leave for swimming, so into the shower we went. Her body came clean fairly quickly, but the hair was an issue. I did the best I could and hoped that she wouldn't get kicked out of the pool for contaminating it! Her teacher jokingly complained about getting covered herself, but otherwise it wasn't an issue. Even today she still has some shiny spots!

1 comment:

Erika said...

It was her own sprinkling of pixie dust. I think she was trying to fly!