magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dominic's Party

Sorry blog for neglecting you....between my sleep-deprived state and being down a computer, I haven't been able to keep up. Not too much has happened this week....Maureen's bday yesterday (Happy bday Maureen!!) ...we had a nice dinner followed by a quick trip to TRU- always fun if you're a kid! Today is Isabella's bday (Happy Bday Isa!!!) and Dominic's as well. Anya and I went to Dom's party and she had a ball. Silly Willy the clown painted faces, gave out balloon toys and hats, and played games...tug o'war and parachute. Anya had fun playing with her playmates from Colleen's and Baz joined in for a little bit at the beginning. Anya was diligent about washing off the facepaint almost as soon as we got in the van. I'm hoping to get a little computer time tomorrow but that's all my tired brain can come up with now....Baz is cutting a few teeth and was up about every half hour last night...ugh.

I did get Anya's lead level today and it's 1....not sure if we can get to 0, but we'll try. Mine is "less than 1.4" so it doesn't seem like I'm getting it too. Maybe FP will test our toys.....they were bought prior to the recall, but they definitely fit with the lead levels....

No comments: