magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mommy treats

So yesterday I had a very nice treat- a trip to the mall SOLO!!!! The office is super slow lately and I had to return the extra Halloween costume I bought for Lorelei to the Disney store by that night, so I asked my office to just call me if anyone needed to come in and I was off.... I less than 2 hours w/k (without kids), I:
-went to the bank
-went to the post office
-returned the costume (actually, exchanged for some LMQ jammies)
-had a venti pumpkin latte (with skim, but still yumm-o!)- thanks Beth!
-bought some new undies from VS (thanks to a bday freebie they sent me!)
-picked up a free lotion from Bath &Body Works (thanks to a bday freebie!)
-bought some clothes for the kids from Macy's (thanks to some gift cards from one of George's patients!)

Yes, I did run around quite a bit, but it was so nice to only have to get myself in and out of the car, not break up fights, and accomplish soooo many things that needed doing!

No comments: