magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baz's convos

I really have to break out the video camera more often to document Baz's speaking. He's got this raspy kinda deep (for a toddler) voice and puts on a sweet singsong tone to it. He also comes out with the most adorable things to say- often about something that happened long ago and describes it in detail.

Yesterday he was helping me make pancakes and my first batch came out perfectly. I asked them- "what do you think about those?" And his response was "that's excellent!" Awwwww, melted my heart!!!!

He's also taken to talking like the soup nazi from Seinfeld. If I wanted some pancakes, he'd respond "no pancakes for you mommy". I'm not sure where this came from, but coming from a 2-year old, it's pretty funny!

No comments: