magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 4- Saturday
Yep, I've already forgotten much of this time.....but I think that's because nothing really exciting happened this day....George was off from work so we spent the morning just hanging out as a family. Later that afternoon, Maureen and George came over with dinner and Meri (and Ollie) and Phil also came to visit us and meet L. It was a bit chaotic, but fun nonetheless. I was happy to have a little quiet time with Anya to color in her room- I felt like I hadn't really spent much time with her and that was nice.

Day 5- Sunday
By now, I was starting to feel a little better so we decided to venture out to the pumpkin patch. It wasn't nearly as hard to pack up 3 kids and I expected and we all had a nice time. The big kids had fun picking out their pumpkins and looking around at the halloween decorations. Lucky for us, it was a rainy day, so the corn maze and the hay rides were shut down- I started feeling tired and sore and needed to get back to the car.

We made a quick stop to Walmart and a Halloween store before heading home- our first family outing!

No comments: