magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The big kids

There are so many things I've been wanting to post about so I don't forget them and I just never get time to have 2 hands free AND the computer. Here goes nothing:

Both kids have been over the moon in love with Lorelei since birth. They both had minor episodes of "I want/need momma" while I was in the hospital and shortly after when they had to be apart from me, but never anything directed at L. In fact, the second she starts rooting or fussing, they come and get me and let me know "ladybug wants some booby mommy". And if I don't immediately run to her aid, they keep after me! She's going to be one sheltered kid- between George and I AND her big bro and sis!

They also like to help in her feeding....Anya always asks if she can "plug the boob in her mouth". OMG- why she thought of it as being plugged in is beyond me, but hilarious!

Baz loves to just come over and rub her head. He calls her "girly girl" in his sweet little boy talk and it melts my heart!

No comments: