magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

About Lorelei

The first thing everyone tries to determine when looking at her is who she looks like. Hmmmmm...that one is hard this time! Anya was definitely my DD and looked like me almost from birth (poor kid!). Baz was the same, except that he was (and is) the spitting image of George. Lorelei is a mix of everyone and still unique. Her face is like Baz and her eyes are like Anya's, but after that, she'sher own person. Her dark hair seems to be staying put so far- boy, will she be striking if she keeps the dark hair and bright blue eyes! It's so interesting to see how much babies change every day!

As far as her behavior, she's still pretty mellow....of course, she cries when she's hungry and sometimes when she's tired, but she spends a lot of time just "hanging out" in her swing and looking around. I had her with me yesterday at work and I think most of her day was spent either sleeping in her swing or just watching people go by! Yes, I know this can still change, but I'm hoping for a calm and happy baby (and toddler, too!)

No comments: