magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

State of the pregnancy

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, which officially marks full-term- yay!!!! The bigger accomplishment is that I've avoided bedrest so far- double yay!!!! George has been convinced that I'm going to pop any second since last week, but I really have no indication that labor is just around the corner yet. Not that that means anything- I had no indication with Anya and she showed up early, so here's hoping I'm wrong, but I'm not going to count on it. As long as I make it to tomorrow morning, I'll be perfectly fine with having this kid. I was able to take Anya for her orientation today and as long as I can put her on the bus tomorrow morning, I'll be happy.

Here's the latest belly shot- it's kinda hard to get a good idea of just how big my belly is since the top is flowy, but you get the general idea. This is from Sunday, so 36w4d:

Ignore the sour look on my face- I was making a goofy smile so George told me to stop smiling. Although I suppose this is how I feel most of the time now anyway!

No comments: