magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

music (aka senic)

George has long been working at teaching Anya about his taste in music. This kinda backfired when he tried to incorporate her love for NBX with his love for Alice Cooper and played her "Sick Things". He thought she's be bored and hate it, but she LOVED it. Yeah, great....here's our beautiful little 3 year old girl trying to sing about sick things a la Alice...... Well, we finally moved on past that and now he's got another musical taste to entice. We've also had a little more "family time" in the van lately to try to save gas when we can so the kids can enjoy daddy's ipod. As a result, Baz is rapidly becoming a Rush fan. I can definitely live with that and it's soooooo cute to hear him ask "Play Rush please Daddy". He's also taken a liking to Kiss, but I'm not sure where that came from....George has some Kiss, but never was a big fan...I think it's just because they look funny. Oh, and Baz also asks for Alice Cooper as well, but I don't think he knows any songs in particular....yet.

At least he asks me for Baby Beluga over and over and over......tedious, but I can sing along with that!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ha ha! Your kids are so cool!! Maybe I need to borrow George's iPod so I can get my kids OFF of the vacation bible school soundtrack, which we hear at least 20 time a day (2 months after VBS ended!)...kind of annoying!