magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baz

As much as I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy, I am really enjoying the alone time I'm having with Baz on my days off. While Anya is at school, it's just the two of us and I'm trying to make the most of it. We play in the hot tub for a bit and run any errands we have. It's sooooo much easier with one kid along!

Lately he's been into his Darth Vader beanbag chair....when he's watching tv, he plops down on it with his sippy cup. At night, he brings it into our room and when he's done sleeping in our bed, he lays down on it on the floor! He's also been singing more and more....loves nursery rhymes and sings along as I sing. It's sooooo cute.

His language is progressing very well....besides adding more and more words, he's including all the pronouns and adjectives into his sentences. He's also learning to identify and use letters and numbers

No comments: