magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anya's cast

Anya has been doing fantastic with her cast- it really doesn't seem to slow her down one bit. She's the cool kid in class since nobody else has had a cast (yeah, lovely.....) and they all lined up to sign it. She gets to use sidewalk chalk at recess and it sounds like most of the kids want to draw with her rather than play on the playground. She's also gotten special jobs during gym class, so she hasn't complained about missing anything yet.

Her school had their "back to school picnic" yesterday and the kids had a BLAST. Carter now has some competition....she hooked up with a little boy who rides her bus almost as soon as we arrived and they spent the entire time there running around holding hands. She did play with other kids, but her new BF was always by her side. He seems to be cute and sweet just like Carter, so I do have to applaud her choice in friends!

Baz is still insisting that Anya (and all of the other kids at kindergarten) have taken his turn on the bus and at school- lol! He doesn't get too upset about it, but it really is funny to hear him say it! I do enjoy the time he and I have while Anya is at school- he's such a cute and sweet little boy. He often just comes up to me and gives me a big hug and kiss- melts my heart! I really hope this next babe is fairly easygoing so I can split my time between them and give him as much attention as possible. His favorite phrase now is "wanna play wif me?" and I want to say "sure" as much as I possibly can!

No comments: