magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day!!!!






Here she is getting dressed for school....I can hardly believe this is my first baby!!!! Of course, she was up and ready to go go GO this morning. No fear or anxiety at all, thank goodness. A little crazy and excited, but all positive energy.










I can't leave Baz out- he was just as excited as Anya was!! In fact, he was the most upset when she got on the bus.....as George and I walked back to the house after waving her off, he kept saying "My turn for school! Anya took MY turn!" Poor little guy, but he got over it pretty quickly when he could go in the house and play with the toys by himself!!!






I've got some more pics, but Baz is bugging me for lunch, so I'll add them later. I wasn't able to get a good pic, but we were able to see Anya's ear-to-ear grin as she waved to us from the bus window. Clearly she was enjoying her bus ride and I only hope that the rest of the day goes just as well.

Now to figure out how to evict this other kiddo......

1 comment:

Erika said...

Happy 1st Day, Anya!

(Congrats on making it past the big day, Christine, I know you were worried about it!)