magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

12 hours to go.......

So here I sit feeling this creature squirming and poking inside me and wonder what she'll look like. Of course, every pregnancy has to end someday, but knowing exactly when it's coming is kinda weird. Very helpful when it comes to planning and childcare, etc, but still weird. It's a little bittersweet, too....barring any sort of BC failure, this will be our last pregnancy so this is my last night to be pg ever. Granted, I'm more excited now to meet our new babe and have my body back, but I do know that they day will come that I will actually miss being pregnant. For right now, I'm just going to worry about getting through labor and delivery tomorrow! And getting my DH back....for the past month, he's been on pins and needles expecting the kid to come any second. I'll be so happy when he can just calm down and relax a bit!

Anyway, I'll try to mobile blog tomorrow- if I can't use my laptop, I'll be able to post a pic or two and short updates from my phone. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good luck today, Christine! I'll be thinking of you guys! ELV!