magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 days or less!!!!

So I had my 39 week appt today and was diagnosed with "3rd baby symdrome". Not really a syndrome, but just a stubborn kiddo. Anyway, my cervix made no change on its own, but the doc stretched it to 3 cm- wahoo!!! Even better was that I didn't feel a thing! The doc seems to think I'll go into labor on my own over the weekend (why I don't know and I'm not putting money on it), but if I don't, I'm scheduled for an eviction on Tuesday. Although I'm a little nervous about it since my body clearly isn't warming itself up for labor, so there's a chance that I'll end up with a section, it is sooooooo relieving to KNOW when the pg will end. I can start blocking out my office time and just planning the upcoming weeks a little, which has been hard so far. If only I knew whether she'll come over the weekend.......

Now the waiting continues......

No comments: