magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sickies again

Poor Baz has been battling another cold for the past week. It started with a croupy cough last Sun night, then progressed to a wet cough and fevers through the week. I had figured that he developed yet another ear infection and planned on calling the ped tomorrow, but he's been fever-free since yesterday (or at least only a low-grade fever at best), so maybe we can avoid the abx. I finally convinced him to do the nebulizer (steam) a few times, which I think has really helped a lot.

Anya picked it up a little but hers has just been a little bit of coughing during the day and a lot of dry coughing throughout the night. What a deep sleeper she is now (after 3.5 years of NOT sleeping)....I felt so bad that I went in with a sippy of water (we've been trying to take that away in the hopes of MAYBE night training her someday) and even though she was actively coughing with me there, she couldn't wake up enough to take a sip.

No comments: