magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The pregnancy

19 weeks starts tomorrow- I can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone by. This is the typical pattern of my pregnancies though- the beginning drags because it's so completely miserable and every minute feels like hours and now that I feel mostly OK, it flies by. Of course, I know this good feeling won't last- next comes the heartburn, SPD, return of fatigue and exhaustion, etc...but I'll still take all of those over the puking and nausea.

I'm now starting to feel consistent flutters and I even felt some good kicks this morning. They felt so strong for a few seconds that I put my hand on my belly and could feel them from the outside! UNfotunately, I was driving so I couldn't share with daddy or big sister, but their turns will come. Anya still pulls up my shirt several times a day to kiss the baby and talk to it. She's eager (as we all are) to find out the sex so we can at least give "it" a pronoun. Anya is convinced it's a girl, although she does realize that it could very well be a boy and she's OK with that too. As long as we name him/her Angel. Hmmmm.....I hope she doesn't get TOO disappointed!

No comments: