magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mastian

Sebastian's language and general knowledge base have continue to just explode lately. He's now able to count to 10 and then he throws in a few random teens for good measure. He diligently points out EVERYTHING we pass as we drive- cars, trucks, buses, diggers, etc....as well as stores and buildings. Today Nana took him shopping at a supermarket that we pass every day, but I rarely shop in myself. As we passed it on the way home, he pointed it out and told Anya and I how he and Nana shopped there today. He's also great at spotting BJ's and of course MIckey D's (and he reminds me that they have chicken and fries there too).

He's still such a lovey, affectionate little boy.... he never refuses to give a kiss or hug when requested and often offers them unsolicited. The best is when you pick him up and he wraps his arms around you and squeezes as hard as he can. He also puts his head on your shoulder....I'm going to miss that when he's "too big" for that stuff- I wish there were a way to can it up!

Poor kiddo has been battling a cough for over a week now...the fevers have gone away, but his persistent wet cough is around. Thankfully, he's not fighting the nebulizer now so I'm hoping that more frequent treatments will help.

No comments: