magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

How do I love thee?

What a tremedously great idea it was to get a hot tub for Christmas. Granted, the actual buying, acquiring, and installation were not fun tasks, but now that it's in, I'm in love. The kids and I are in it at least once a day and twice on my days off. George joins us when he can, but his work schedule is a little tougher than mine. Hopefully soon we can enjoy some cool summer nights in the tub sans kids! I'm going to go through withdrawal (as will the kids I imagine) after I pop out this kiddo and won't be able to go in for a while. I'm going to have to do some research and see if it REALLY takes 6 weeks for your cervix to close up!

Oh, how I am looking forward to turning the heat up a bit in the fall when I can safely do that and maybe even enjoy a brown ale as I soak!!!!

No comments: