magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sleep- I got some!!!!

I think I mentioned in yesterday's post that maybe Baz was going through a growth spurt and MAYBE that would get him to sleep through. Well, I was right- woohoo!!!! Of course, I had to wake up at 4am and have a mini panic attack about whether he was really OK or not, but I managed to convince myself to go back to sleep. When I woke up again at 6am to the alarm, I started again with the panic, but just as I was about to check on him, his music box came on- yep, he must be OK...off to the shower!!! I actually had some dreams last night...I don't think that's happened in a while- what a treat! I'm not going to comment on this sleep again until or unless it becomes a pattern- I've learned my lesson about that, but I had to comment on it today!

No comments: