magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

1st Day of School Eve

So here we sit listening to Anya cry that she wants one of us to lay with her as she goes to sleep
....the price we pay for "letting" her have an afternoon nap. Sans a nap, she's asleep by or around 7pm. It's now almost 9 and she's raring to go...... I'm guessing tomorrow will be a different story after 6 hours of preschool! She'll have to spend an hour and a half with me at work prior to that, so it will be a very long day for her, but I'm sure she'll enjoy it. I've packed up her bookbag and her lunch- can she really be starting school? I feel like I was just watching my belly shift as she squirmed around inside me- now I have to give her to a teacher? She, on the other hand, couldn't be more excited to go to school. In fact, she woke up this morning screaming "is today preschool?" Where does the time go????

No comments: