magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007


My question for today is why the handrail on the front of a shopping cart is so tasty? I'm starting to think it's a marketing ploy by the floppy seat makers and they've coated all shopping carts with some sort of candy coating. I swear that I spend at least half of any shopping trip with Baz fighting him from licking/eating the handle. Maybe he's just pushing for the extra attention? It does get aggravating....I'm ordering at the deli as I gently push him away from the handle and try to avoid getting bitten by his sharp new teeth and arguing with Anya about sitting in the back of the cart so she doesn't fall out when I move. Then I remember why I try to take the extra few minutes after work to pick up what I need BEFORE I pick the kids up! Granted, this is nothing like the mom of 6 who had to sell some Pokemon cards on ebay, but it still is challenging.

No comments: