magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The gym

I'd like to thank Beth for inspiring me to go to the gym when she was here over Thanksgiving. I've actually considered it, but never thought they'd have childcare. In fact, the closest gym has a kickass daycare room and the kids love it. The only problem now is that they start at 6 mos, so i've got a couple of months before I can take L and go more than twice a week.

Since George was off this morning, i bribed the older kids to come with me so he could do some Santa duties. What I didn't do was look closely at the daycare hours...I even called yesterday to make sure they were open today, but assumed that they opened at 8. SO when I showed up for my 8:30 class with 2 kids in tow, I had to figure out what to do. They were agreeable to sitting just outside the classroom, so as I (and the 15 or so other ladies in the room) stepped away, there they were entertaining us. Thankfully, they were super well-behaved and waved to me as soon as the daycare room opened, but it added a new element to my workout!

No comments: