magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

The best way to enjoy the snow....

without a doubt is in the hot tub!!!! It's been hard for me to get in lately because I've been trying to work out so that's my "free time" activity, so when I get the opportunity, I take it. Well, today both kids asked to go in during our snowstorm. The prep was obviously more than usual- I had to shovel a path to the tub and clear the snow off the cover, but it was so worth it. When we first got in, it was barely snowing but after a few minutes, the big heavy flakes were coming down and it was beautiful! Luckily, I thought to put baseball caps on all of us so our heads stayed warm and dry and the kids had a ball. The only problem was keeping the snowballs they kept making out of the water. Getting out wasn't even that bad- I left the towels in the house to keep them dry and I didn't even get cold carrying both kids to the house.

Once again, I reiterate that I LOVE my hot tub!

No comments: