magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

George's bday

Friday was mostly a recovery day for me....Anya was still sick, which kept her in bed most of the day. She still didn't want to come out to the couch, so I just ran back to her bed when she called to me. This turned out OK because Baz happily played with his new toys throughout the house and Lorelei jsut happily babbled and cooed away no matter where I put her. I had several good photo ops that day, as seen in the kids website.

Besides hanging with the kids (which I really don't get to do that often), I managed to straighten up and work on the MOUNTAIN of laundry that had accumulated.

I suppose I should elaborate on the toys that the kids got this year.....Bolt and Mittens were huge hits....both kids have taken theirs everywhere since they arrived. Baz loves the Claw game, even though he usually scores a candy by reaching his hand up and in! He also LOVES his mini-tool table and tools- they really are cool toys! His other faves are the Screaming Banshee and his motorized digger.

No comments: