magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Anya's giggle

Somewhere along the way, Anya has picked up a little giggle that she adds after most comments. I assume one of her friends at school does the same thing.....wonder how long it'll last?

Anya, like most 5 year olds (I assume) has recently taken on a fascination with teenagers. So far, it's limited to girls (that she wants to model herself after). The other day she was wearing a sweater with a camisole underneath it. When she came home from school, she was "burning up", so she took off the sweater and I noticed that the cami was riding up on her belly. When I attempted to fix it, she pushed it back up and informed me "no, mommy, I'm dressing like a teenager". AAARGH!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no! it's beginning. soon she'll want to dye her hair weird colors and wear ultra low rise jeans