magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!!

Wow, does time just fly by....I can hardly believe it's Christmas Eve already! Thankfully, I've gotten all of my shopping done and I'm just about done with baking for tomorrow..just have to finish roasting my candied pecans for the salad *drool* I got the pies done yesterday and finished the potatoes and lasagna rolls today so I hardly have anything for tomorrow- yay!!!! Thank goodness for cleaning people prior to them, I'd be rushing to clean and organize the whole house today. Instead, I got to go to the gym this morning, so I can eat with a little less guilt tomorrow..

Lorelei had her followup with the cardio today and he said her echo was just fine. So that's one more kiddo who hopefully never has to see a cardiologist again! On the other hand, I asked about Baz going on rides at Disney and he said that's not a problem, but SVT does sometimes reoccur when the kid hits pubertory. And to prove his point was a young teen girl sitting in the waiting room talking about how long her episodes are lasting. Of course, MOST kids outgrow it and it's really not that serious, but still not something you want to worry about.

I also realized today that for some reason I really hate seeing/listening to my kids' hearts. I think it's just that paranoia that somehow it's going to stop while I'm looking or listening, but I was not loving watching Lorelei's heart pump away on the sono machine.

No comments: