magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

I think it worked....

Night 1 of sharing a room went very well- as I mentioned, they had a little difficulty GOING to sleep, but other than Baz's 57 84970987 bajillion wakeups, it was fine otherwise. Anya wasn't bothered in the least- yay!!!! Once they're completely used to sharing, I'll probably let him cry a bit when he wakes up so he learns to settle himself down again, but for now I'm going to suck it up so I don't have to deal with 2 crying kids.

Tonight was a repeat of last night- Baz was laughing and giggling and talking to himself and Anya and she kept asking/telling him to go to sleep, but after a few trips in to settle them down, they were both quietly sleeping well before 8- yippee!!!!!

I'm definitely feeling the onset of the third tri, which starts tomorrow. I'm sure sleep deprivation is playing a large part, but boy howdy am I tired! I have my GTT on Wed- it was supposed to be tomorrow but due to some emergency, my OB's appts are cancelled for tomorrow and rescheduled for Wed. In a sense, this is VERY lucky for me because I have to be taken at the scheduled time since I have to drink the sugary swill an hour prior to the visit and have my blood drawn at the hour mark. For once, I won't have to wait at all and this one would have been a doozy!!!! Now I just hope all these M&M's don't skew my results!

No comments: