magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleep....

Where can I buy some???? Actually, last night wasn't too bad- my coughing kept me up the most. This is quite different than 2 night ago.......for some reason that evening, I was able to stay awake until almost 11. Big mistake- big! I left Lorelei in her swing and carried her back to the room with me and she slept until about 1....not too shabby, but 2 hours of sleep is not enough for momma! From 1-2:30 I fed her, burped her, changed her and tried to get her back to sleep. Once she finally went down, my coughing and hacking started. After a while, I felt badly that I was probably keeping George up, so I moved out to the cough. By 3:30, I finally stopped coughing and fell asleep. A mere half hour later, george arrives with Lorelei. Not a huge deal- I set up the boppy like I did when I first came home with her and prepared to nurse as I slept a little. But not for long- out cames Baz and he's ready for the day! He wants to watch Mickey Mouse (OK because I can turn it on and then snooze) and play pbskids- NOT OK because I have to help him do much of it.

Last night, only lorelei was up during the night and I was able to feed her and put her down- yay!!! often, she won't settle down so I end up nursing her in bed and then I wake up sore and still really tired. I just wish she didn't spend so much of the night coughing with me!

No comments: