magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

The kitty cats

The cats are Baz's current fascination...well, besides monsters and nightmares that are going to come out of his closet! I think it started when I told him that I had to get up from putting him to bed so I could clean up the kitchen before the cats ate our dinner. Since then, he tries to rescue everything "so the kitty cats don't get it" The other day I had to rescue George's Ipod from his grip since the cats were after it! he means well, but it doesn't always work out well!

He's still great at sharing- particularly food....he's never refused to share when asked and he usually offers what he's eating, even if it's "his favorite".

Baz has really taken to Colleen's. I used to have to peel him off my body and rush away as he cried for me.....now he barely remembers to give me a hug and a kiss before he goes to play with his friends. It's not as nice as it was for Anya since she had a small crew of friends all her age there. He's got a couple of kids kinda close to his age, but not as close as she did. I was thinking today that I may look for a 3-year old program at Anya's preschool next year so he can make some friends his own age. The nice thing about the preschool is that the price is reasonable (about the same as I end up paying Colleen) and she would transport him.

No comments: