magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome home Zac!!!

We've known that Zac would be coming to live with my parents, but we thought it woudn't be for a few more weeks, but he was discharged today and is en route to the Poconos as I type! I know the whole family is so excited to have you around regularly now! I hope your trip out and transition to new living quarters goes smoothly, but I imagine after spending so much time in the hospital, anything will be nice, right? We all are excited to see you this coming week as well, but don't expect to rest- these kids are busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After two days in the Poconos Zak had a change of heart and wanted to retuen to home with her mother. As it turned out he ended up in the hospital in Johnstown and subsuquently helo'd to Childrens in Pittsburgh. She is recovering and is talking about attending school in Johnstown.