magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

4th Birthday eve

Wow- 4 years...how on earth did that happen? It's funny because I remember my mother telling me about what she was doing x years ago on my birthday. After a few years of this, I kinda knew to expect it and almost felt like I remembered being born. Well, I'm definitely falling into the same pattern. I asked Anya several times today "Do you know what I was doing 4 years ago today?" (My labor with her was about 24 hours and she was born at 1:50 am, so most of it was on the 19th). She's very excited about her bday tomorrow, as well as all the festivities in store for the week. Her first round of presents will come in the morning, when she'll see her Spiderman bike and open the gifts we got for her. She'll probably continue to get presents throughout the week as she sees different friends and family members and then the finale will be her party on Sat.

I'm so excited to see her school's Thanksgiving show tomorrow. She gets to introduce a song and I asked her if she'll be too shy to say her line in front of a lot of people and she said yes. I told her I'd wave to her to let her know it's OK and she said that would help. I'm guessing her one little line is going to turn into no little lines when she sees all the people!

No comments: