magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

Pictures



So now I remember why I haven't taken both kids to get pics together solo since Anya was 6 weeks old. It turned out just fine, but it was a little hairy at Sears when both kids had maxxed out on their good behavior!

We got to the mall just before Santa started so I figured we'd squeeze in a pic with him before our appt, but we were 5th in line and the camera broke after the 3rd kid. Rather than wait forever and learn that it wasn't going to be fixed at all (would be my luck), I left the line to head to Sears. Santa was super-cool and made sure to tell me to wave when we came back and he'd skip us to the front of the line!

Of course, when we got to Sears, they were down a camera, so we had to wait about 20 minutes, but it wasn't bad because the kids happily played with the toys and other kids there. The problems began when I tried to sit Baz down with Anya for some pics. He almost completely refused, making for a very un-fun photo session. We got some nice ones of Anya and I had to sit down with them just to get him in them, but at least it's done. The upside of being alone
with 2 crazy kids was that I got practically no pressure to buy tons of pics, so I didn't end up spending much.

We did get pics with Santa, too. The line was very short so I didn't push my luck trying to cut in front, even though Santa said he'd let us. Of course, Baz screamed, but I fully expected that. Anya happily chatted with Santa and told him what she wanted.

Here are some of our pics from today- don't be surprised if any show up in a Christmas card!





3 comments:

Erika said...

What a fun day!!!!! I love the pics! I can't believe Anya's birthday is on Tuesday!

Dawn said...

Oh, how cute! They really are looking like siblings these days. Sorry it was a bit crazy, but they did come out cute! And I'm still amazed by how on top of it all you are. WTG!

Unknown said...

great pictures! they are so adorable. and i love the 4 background for An. I can't believe she's so old already. and i can't wait to celebrate on thurs.