magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, November 2, 2007

Siblings

It really is heartwarming to see how close Anya and Baz are becoming. Thursdays when my parents are here are a weird change from the norm because Anya comes with me so she can go to school while he stays at home. This leaves Anya and I with an empty seat in the van, which is jsut kinda odd. I imagine it's weird for him to have the house to himself, too. In fact, he woke up VERY upset that neither mommy,daddy, or Anya was there. My mom said that he actually put his arms down from the "pick me up" position when she went in to him after his nap when he "only" got Grandma! He got over if pretty quickly, but shows how important we are to him! On the ride home, I was talking to my mom and Anya asked for the phone. She didn't want to talk to Grandma or Pap-Pap, but her baby brother! She started baby-talk and asking "do you miss me Bean"? and reassuring him that she'd be home soon.

Anya told George that someday Baz would be her prince and they would be married-ummmm, she's gonna regret saying that someday!!! They are very affectionate with each other, too. They're generous with the hugs and kisses in general, but they eagerly offer each other kisses before bed, naps, etc.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Caroline says she wants to marry Bryce too. It must be the age. But still sweet. :)