magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ladybug

In case I haven't mentioned it before, Ladybug is Anya's name for baby #3. We're still assuming it's a girl, but without confirmation, fully prepared for a boy too. It's really starting to bug me that we don't know for sure since I'm reaching the end of my productive time. What this means is that I'll be lugging out and sorting through all the baby clothes in the basement AFTER the kiddo comes and I'm responsible for 3 small creatures. Yes, I could do it now, but I'd still have to repack everything since I'm not going to wash both boy and girl clothes/blankets and I'm sure any neutral things I have are mixed in with both. And I'm not going to buy neutral newborn things now after having both already.

As far as how I'm doing- pregnancy SUCKS. I'll have to tag this post as a PSA to myself in case I ever get the ridiculous crazy notion that we want/need another baby. I'm thrilled to not be sick....that really does make life tolerable and it was horrible being sick at this point with Baz. HOWEVER, I can't say that I feel good....my belly is huge (at least as big as it was just before delivering both other kids) with 2 months to go. My back is getting worse each day...last night's nighttime antics included pulling something so every little move KILLED today. Since I don't plan on doing this again, I'm indulging in foods that I otherwise wouldn't eat, but the heartburn is awful. I'm completely exhausted every moment of every day. The harder it gets to bend over and pick things up, the more I drop them.....

At least I get to go to work- I truly think I would just go completely insane without that little respite from the screaming and exhaustion.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love the ladybug name - too cute, Anya!!!

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but your post about how uncomfy you are makes me miss being pregnant. (OMG, I'm insane!) While it seems so torturous when you're in it, when it's over, it seems like years ago. I'm glad you've got that "hot"tub though - it sounds heavenly!