magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Whew!!!!

Wow, did this week just fly by!!! I last posted on Tuesday....I can't really remember Wednesday- I think it went well. Thursday was super long....work as usual, then George and I went into the city for a concert. At this concert, I realized my "true" age..... I no longer enjoy standing for 2 hours listening to loud music and seeing lots of drunk kids act stupid- go figure. In fact, I was so tired that I spent all of that time standing 10 feet from the bar and only drank a Diet Coke!!! Well, it was a night out with my sweetie AND I missed out on Baz's pukefest (sorry Maureen!). All in all, it worked out well because the kids were easily transported home in the middle of the night. It would have been even nicer if they had slept in a bit, but we all made it through the day.

In case I somehow forget this, I want to note for the record how incredibly awesome it is to have a clean house. Yes, it is slowly accumulating dust and dirt in the cracks and crevices, but overall, it's pretty clean so I just have little cleanups each day. I take a few minutes each day to straighten up and clean up the big messes and work on maintaining it- it's fabulous! I just hope Eva and crew can come back to us once in a while- so very worth the money!

No comments: