magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Immersion

So we decked our halls today....the kids helped me find all the xmas decorations in the basement (and organize a bit too) and bring them upstairs. I really have to thank Turbo Jam for getting me in such great shape- I clearly remember being knocked on my ass for a while last year after making so many trips up and down the stairs for the same task! As I was moving books around to make room to move the storage boxes, I came upon George's 8th grade journal- he was not very happy about this, but it made for a half hour of great entertainment!

Anya and I got a little mommy-daughter time to see Enchanted- it was great! SHe did lose interest a bit in the middle, but I think that was because of the live-action part. I was more than happy to sit and watch McDreamy play a real-life prince and get his one true love!
Anya had some issues understanding why Giselle couldn't/wouldn't be with the prince and that McDreamy was her one true love, but she got over it and I think she enjoyed the movie.

We came home and put up the tree (ziggy is what she named him:) ) and decorated it. Anya did great with Daddy,and even made up her own star to go with his on Nan's Nativity set.

No comments: