magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today's day

Today was NOTHING like yesterday...I got to work, so that took up a huge chunk of the day during which I had the luxury of single-tasking!!! I did have to pack up last night and prepare for today, then wake up just before 6am (as the kids slept- wahoo!). Once I was dressed and packed up, I finished up the diaper bags and the overnight stuff in case they slept at Nana and Dada's during our holiday party.

THe hardest task of today was getting both kids up and dressed. Usually one or both wake up on their own before I get them up so it's easy getting them ready, but that didn't happen today. Factor in that neither wanted to get dressed and things became complicated. THankfully, Baz is always up for a ride in the car or to see Nana and Dada and I can negotiate with Anya. After a short time of chaos, we were all packed into the van and on the way.

The day ended very well thank to the snow storm...no holiday party, and no dentist because I screwed up and scheduled us with the wrong one. Anyway, we had a nice family evening in our clean house and I'm ready for a nice family bedtime!

No comments: